Breeze Airways Manager Jobs 2023 | Breeze Airways Careers Manager
Breeze Airways Manager Jobs 2023: Breeze Airways Careers Manager. Breeze Airways Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Manager jobs.
Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers Tax Manager: United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways Tax Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||Tax Manager|
|Breeze Airways Tax Manager salary in Cottonwood Heights||$1,63,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Tax Manager Job Location||Cottonwood Heights|
Breeze Airways Tax Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs.
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways Tax Managers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Tax Manager for Breeze Airways is a strategic member of the finance team responsible for ensuring tax compliance, accurate forecasts and planning, and thorough research on new guidance. They need to have excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills and a solid understanding of best practices and future opportunities to build the right tax strategy, while managing the day-to-day tax responsibilities and functions. The Tax Manager will need to have a solid understanding of the business model and a process-oriented mindset and the ability to communicate well with senior management.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Prepare and review tax accruals, forecasts, and budgets
- Provide proper and accurate analysis and reporting
- Research and identify new regulations applicable to Breeze and how present the strategy for implementation
- Prepare quarterly/annual returns, estimated payments and other required filings related to income, property and indirect taxes
- Review term sheets and provide proper analysis of tax impact for new agreements and purchases
- Work with other members of the finance team to provide guidance and forecasts
- Document best practice processes and identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Active participation with the strategic financial outlook for the organization
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the Treasury Director
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of
Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, corporate finance, or FP&A
- In depth understanding of tax compliance and research
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license and/or Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in the aviation industry, travel industry, or with an airline
- Operates with the highest integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- Exceptional communication skills
- High-level leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Practices extreme ownership and transparency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP experience, preferably Oracle
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways Tax Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways Tax Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.