PSA Airlines Pilot Jobs 2023 | PSA Airlines Careers Pilot
PSA Airlines Pilot Jobs 2023: PSA Airlines Careers Pilot. PSA Airlines Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Pilot jobs.
PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Pilot Recruiter: United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Pilot Recruiter|
|PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter salary in Charlotte||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Job Location||Charlotte|
PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs.
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiters Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
- A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with company match
- American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
- Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible
- Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
A Recruiter impact PSA Airlines’ growth by building and executing all phases of the recruiting process. Through recruiting efforts to attract and engage candidates, a Recruiter directly impacts the candidate experience, along with ensuring that PSA selects the best talent. This role is responsible building and executing all phases of the recruiting process for assigned client groups and/or functional roles within PSA Airlines.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with assigned hiring managers/functions to effectively build a recruiting plan to attract top talent based on their forecasted headcount, turnover and changing talent needs.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates leveraging a wide variety to tools and techniques (social media, search engines and job boards).
- Identify and attend networking activities such as career fairs, professional associations, technical schools and outplacement services, etc.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with potential candidates
- Ability to keep abreast of labor trends on where the best supply of talent is in the market place.
- Analyze recruiting trends, best sources and recruiting metrics to guide the business on when and where to target talent.
- Lead the screening, interview and offer stages of the hiring process
- Conduct thorough phone/video interviews to recommend qualified candidates to hiring manager.
- Assess candidates technical, functional knowledge and leadership skills through a combination of behavioral and competency based interviews.
- Work with HR and Managers to develop and extend compelling offers of employment.
- Initiate and ensure smooth transition to new hire processing up until first day on the job.
- Accountable to timely and accurate communication to all key stakeholders in the hiring process.
- Provide feedback to candidates and next steps to ensure a positive experience regardless of hiring decision.
- Provide hiring managers with weekly activity report highlighting search progress and disposition of all candidates.
- Recruiting Coordinators: information needed to provide administrative support in scheduling, etc.
- Human Resources: facilitate smooth transition preparing for candidates first day of work.
- Department Leader: Produce dashboard metrics reporting and prepare for leaders on the recruiting performance of corporate and technical roles.
- Directly accountable for adhering to standard processes data management
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations.
- Responsible for the Company’s Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs.
- Ability to travel 60-80% during peak seasons. (Travel is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Ability to travel 60-80% during peak seasons.
- (Consistent travel is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
Required Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms, online communities, conferences, and other sourcing channels.
- Previous experience with creative sourcing / attraction of talent;
- Proven ability to build a talent pipeline and bench
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, CRM tools and virtual recruiting tools, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate ability to work in the US
- BS/BA degree
- Previous Aviation experience
- Experience with high volume recruiting
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Time management
- Candidate relationships
- Technical hiring
- Problem solving
- Working with minimal supervision in a team environment
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory position
In absence, who will handle and re-assign tasks: Manager of Talent Acquisition
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Pilot Recruiter Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.