United Airlines Developer Jobs – United Airlines Careers Developer
United Airlines Developer – United Airlines Careers Developer. United Airlines Developer Careers Opportunity. Developer Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
United Airlines Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Developer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs.
United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Developer – Information Technology: United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Developer – Information Technology careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Developer – Information Technology|
|United Airlines Developer – Information Technology salary in Houston||$90,000 Per Year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Job Location||Houston|
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs.
Education Qualification for United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Careers
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
We believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. United’s Digital Technology team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation. Our team designs, develops and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
The Senior Developer plays a meaningful role in crafting and maintaining the strategic partnership between business needs and technology delivery. The Senior Developer’s role is to own the efforts to plan, design, develop and launch efficient systems and solutions in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in order to enhance the benefit of IT and Business investments. The Senior Developer is highly experienced and has decision-making authority. The Senior Developer is self – sufficient, requires no direct supervision and mentors/coaches others. The Senior Developer has extensive knowledge/experience across multiple technologies and business areas.
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications
- Consults with Business Analysts and business partners on potential software solutions for business specifications
- Provides support to the software development leads (Senior Developer) during the design portion of the SDLC
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
- Develop appropriate software documentation as outlined in IDF
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
- Works on one or more projects; may work as a project leader
- Works on moderate to complex projects
- Provides direction tools, technical and process support to less senior developers
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of SDLC processes, inputs/outputs, standards and best practices
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of the application of development domain areas and specific technologies and tool set.
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- BS/BA, preferably in a technical or scientific field or equivalent experience, education or training.
- 2 or more years of experience in application design, development, installation and modification of software
- Creativity & Innovation
- Effective Communication (verbal + written)
- Knowledgeable of Technology & Systems
- Technical writer
- Problem solver
- Proven analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of working with or supporting containerized environments (ECS/EKS/Kubernetes/Docker)
- Excel at coding and on time delivery of quality components and or applications
- Excel at component and unit testing of following standard practices and methodologies
- Exceptional applying the technologies and domain knowledge with the delivery of developed components or integrated components
- Excel at working problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires review of a variety of factors
- Excel at triage or analysis of situations for production support
- Strong experience with continuous integration & delivery using Agile methodologies
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Effective participant of requirements gathering, requirement analysis
- Knowledge of digital design and understanding of hardware at the component levels
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact JobAccommodations@united.com to request accommodation.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Developer – Information Technology Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.